*Please note: Since this product is handmade, there are texture differences and a certain color difference. (The picture is for reference only). The size error range is ±1-2 cm which is the normal range, but does not affect the use of the product. In some cases, it retains its uniqueness Cracks and wormholes.
Know more about green sandalwood▧
■It is a kind of special wood with a delicate fragrance, the color will gradually change to dark green over time, the longer the time, the greener the color
■Natural and beautiful wood grain, smooth and delicate in hand, fragrance, eternal and colorful. Very decorative natural patterns clearly visible on the green sandalwood
■Green sandalwood has always been sought after because of its excellent performance.
Cleansing tips for wooden utensils:
• DON'T put wood utensils or cutting boards into the dishwasher. The intense steam and extended time in hot water will make the wood crack.
• DON'T let the utensils sit in water to soak for extended periods of time.
• DO wash the utensils in hot soapy water fairly quickly after use.
• DO pat the utensils dry with a cloth and let air dry.
• DO rub with a slice of lemon and let air dry if any strong flavors have seeped into the wood
• DO apply a mineral oil to the wood every once in a while to prevent the wood from drying out and cracking.